Introduction to me!

🎕Introduction🎕   

Written by: Farina Dewan

Hello! My name is Farina Dewan and I am currently a college freshman majoring in psychology.
During my senior year in high school, I completed a forensic class, which inspired me into learn more about forensic science and psychology. Therefore, I combined the two broad fields by choosing the career path to criminal psychology. I still find it quite peculiar that I was convinced that I wanted to get into the theater and film industry for a few years, but suddenly changed my mind senior year! It is also quite surprising especially considering that I have always been quite a introverted and quiet person. Despite all the  careful planning and researching for my future, I still believe that I have a lifetime of information left to learn, which means more opportunities for my future.

Aside from my future plans and doing schoolwork, I spend most of my time either relaxing at home or working. Throughout high school, I was an avid student in the theater department. I was in acting classes for three years and even participated in the technical aspects of theater. Acting became one of my hobbies, which actually helped me overcome the shyness I've had for years! This creative side of me had benefited me on getting my first job at a local craft store. I am not quite a crafter, but the environment somewhat brings back the lovely memories from high school!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Exploring Aruba

Self-Assessment

Visiting Saba, the Caribbean Netherlands